Internet marketing is the way you use to promote your business online. It has been a great hit nowadays to do your business online because there are so many benefits that it is offered to you and your potential customer. It also provides the convenience that no other ways of the business method could do. It could be a little tricky if you have not understood internet marketing completely, that is why you need to purchase amazing selling machine program because so far this program is proven its quality and has been used by many people. The people that use this program has proven its effectiveness to gain big profit in Amazon.
There are dozens or even hundreds of tools to support the activities of internet marketing that you do, but not all of the tools you can use for free, most require a fee which is not exactly cheap.
Briefly, here are some free internet marketing tools that you can try them for free.
1) Web Optimisation Tools
To optimise website performance, you can use some free online tools below.
– Open Site Explorer: Open Site Explorer (OSE) is a tool to increase your blog’s SEO.
– Google Analytic: As the name implies, this is a tool created by Google to check the activities of visitors to your blog.
– Google Trends: To find out what the trend in a country.
2) Email Marketing Tools
To help you in the promotion via email, please use the following online marketing tools.
– MailChimp: Sending hundreds of emails automatically to our subscribers.
– Hemingway: online marketing tools that will help you to make an attractive offer.
3) Social Management Tools
Having hundreds of social media accounts is certainly inconvenient and quite a hassle is it not? For that please try some tools to manage your social media accounts.
– Tweepi: Provides a wide range of automation features Twitter account.
– HootSuite: the best tool to do the entire account management of your social media.
– Bitly: To shorten the URL and also monitor the number of clicks.